Disinfection, disinfectants, disinfectants, disinfectants
The drug is registered in the state SES of Ukraine No. 05.03.02-08 / 136 dated 01.03.2012
Bacteria, fungi, spores, viruses, including SARS-CoV-associated coronaviruses.
1000 ml of the drug contains:
- Sodium hypochlorite — 5 — 9% active chlorine
- Detergent sulfazole (EMPIGEN OB) — 3 ± 0.5%
- Sodium Caustic — 20g
- Bronopol — 0.05 ± 0.01% — antimicrobial stabilizing additives
- Sodium silicate — 2 ± 0.5%
- flavors — 3%
- pH — 10-12 — strongly alkaline environment
- Means «Biochlor» is supplied in the form of a concentrate in a plastic container with a capacity of 1 and 5 l
- Has a yellowish color with a characteristic odor of chlorine and flavor
- patient care items
- dishes, linen
- glass, metal, rubber products
- honey. instruments
- sanitary equipment
- non toxic
- The shelf life of the working solution is up to 3 days
- Has a washing, biocidal, deodorizing property
- When heated, biocidal and detergent properties increase
- When adding soda ash, detergent properties are enhanced
- Easily copes with organic pollution, does not fix them on the processed objects
- Simple, convenient and economical to use, transport and store
- The sodium hypochlorite solution, after surface treatment, decomposes into atomic oxygen and sodium chloride (similar to the action of ozone and hydrogen peroxide), without causing harm. Does not discolor fabric.
Consumption rate of 100 ml of working solution on 1 sq.m of the processed area. Used for disinfection and simultaneous cleaning and washing with bacterial and viral infections of 0.05-0.1% concentrations during exposure of 15-30-60 minutes.
Biochlor is effective against a wide range of microorganisms; gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria (including Mycobacterium tuberculosis), viruses (including polioviruses, hepatitis viruses and HIV).
«Biochlor» can be used: — in medical institutions, laboratories, pharmacies; — in sports, health, children’s, educational institutions; at communal facilities; — at the enterprises of the food, cosmetic, pharmaceutical, microbiological industries; — in catering establishments; on all types of transport and other institutions.
Disinfection can be carried out by irrigation or wiping objects.
Application, precautionary measures and storage conditions are specified in the instruction.
Shelf life — 1 year, in unopened packaging. Date of manufacture — indicated on the packaging.
Liquid disinfectant – packaging 1l, 2l, 3l, 4l, 5l, 10l, 20l, 50l, 100l, 200l.