Manual or mechanized, and in ultrasonic cleaners
TU B 20.2-37983026-001: 2016.
Conclusions of the state sanitary and epidemiological examination
No. 05.03.02-07 / 57273 dated 25.12.2015, No. 602-123-5 / 22661 dated 12.07.2017
Working solutions of the tool are used for:
- disinfection, combined processes of disinfection and sterilization cleaning, disinfection high level;
- medical products made of thermostable and thermally labile materials (metals, plastics, rubber, glass), incl. flexible and rigid endoscopes and tools up to them, salivary suction systems, removable parts of narcotic-respiratory apparatus, etc.;
- medical instruments made of various materials, including surgical (incl. microsurgical), ophthalmic, dental (including endodontic, and those that rotate) tools;
- medical products, tools, equipment and supplies for veterinary medicine; dental implants (including alginate, silicone, polyester resin), dentures billets, articulators;
- laboratory glassware;
- schools, pre-schools (including kindergartens), higher education institutions, medical and preventive establishments, medical institutions and the like enterprises;
- catering establishments (cafes, bars, restaurants);
- transport (rail, air, water transport);
- Hairdressing, cosmetic, manicure, pedicure tools.
The composition of the agent, the content of active and auxiliary substances, wt. %:
N- (3-aminopropyl) -N-dodecyl-1,3-propandiamine — 5-10; Benzalkonium chloride 5-10; Excipients: corrosion inhibitors, pH regulators, water up to 100.0.
Spectrum of antimicrobial action (microbiology):
- bactericidal properties, including with respect to Esherichia coli, Enterococcus hitae, Enterococcus faecium, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, MRSA, Proteus mirabilis, Helicobacter pylori
- tuberculocidal properties, incl. in relation to Mycobacterium terrae, Mycobacterium avium
- sporoxide properties, including with respect to Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus anthracoides
- fungicidal properties, including in relation to fungi of the genus Candida, Aspergillus and others
- virucidal properties, including against pathogens of viral hepatitis A, B and C, HIV, adeno-, oral-, polio-, SARS-CoV-associated coronaviruses.
Working solutions are prepared by diluting the concentrate in cold water with stirring.
Analogs: Korsolex basic, Hilizim, Ендодез.
- high efficiency of the agent resulting from the synergy of the active substances;
- safety of use for staff;
|Production of LLC «Endomed»|